Queen of Tatoos
Dear blogville, If you've read my article on 'Why I admire Nigerian Movies' you will understand why Nollywood has a place in my heart. Some actors and actresses I never miss their shows are; Patience Ozorkor, Olu Jacobs, Bruno Ihuoha, Pete Eneh, Pete Edochie, Florence Onoma, Christie Okonkwo, Maureen Solomon, etc. One young actress I also admire so much is Tonto Dikeh. She performs her role with so much passion from being a President's daughter to a common house help. However, I couldn't believe it till I saw it with my own eyes that Tonto has a controversial tatoo on her back in addition to 57 others on her body. Whatever calls for this 'fashion' is left to her to say. I feel its not necessary cos, she is only poisoning her blood. Does she want to enter into the Guinness Book of World Records? God have mercy. Shalom! picture credit: Nigeriafilms.com

Thanks for the tip dear. It makes a lot of sense. Spreading the ICE tip now.
ReplyDeletenaijabankgirl.blogspot.com
For those of you without mobile phones (e.g. Young Kids, elderly etc.) or have mobiles with PIN lock, we produce an alternative called ICEcard which is a card for your wallet/purse/pocket/schoolbag. You simply write on your emergency contact details, doctor's details and any special medical information.
ReplyDeleteDave u are too much, thanks
ReplyDelete