Train Up Osama in the way he should go.......

Parents and guardians have been encouraged by the Bible to "Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it" (Proverbs 22:6).

It is believed that the US's CIA trained Osama Bin Laden, the brain behind the September 11 attack on the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon in Arlinton,Virginia. Yesterday marked a decade of the suicide bombing that led about 2,974 souls into eternity.

"God knows it did not cross our minds to attack the Towers, but after the situation became unbearable and we witnessed the injustice and tyranny of the American-Israeli alliance against our people in Palestine and Lebanon. I thought about it. And the events that affected me directly were that of 1982 and the events that followed when America allowed the Israelis to invade Lebanon, helped by the U.S. Sixth Fleet. As I watched the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me punish the unjust the same way: to destroy towers in America so it could taste some of what we are tasting and to stop killing our children and women."
Osama bin Laden, 2004
I remember I was then in Secretarial school when I heard on the radio that Government wishes to espress his condolence to the US for suffering such a trauma, actually I didn't understand it till days later when I watched a documentary of the whole episode. In fact it looked more or less like a Hollywood piece nominated for an oscar award. One thing I keep asking my self is 'where was Osama and his Al-Qaeda experts when God needed someone to sacrifice his life for the salvation of mankind?

Can it be said then that the CIA trained Osama in the way he should go, but when he grew, he departed from it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghana Revenue Authority hold Memorial Service for Late President Atta Mills (Former Commissioner)

Queen of Tatoos