Gone Too Soon

Hi my blog funs!

Its been such a long time, you know I am not used to staying away from my blog for long.lol
I was in my hometown over the weekend to bid farewell to a beloved relative.
In fact there was no way I could stay away from this funeral, in fact if I had my own way, lol, I would have brought back this lady to life. But you know the good book says in Isaiah 55:8 "For my thoughts are not your thought, neither are your ways my way".

Some members of GHABA folding the deceased's
cloth to be buried with her
Folks, this lady lost her 20 year old son to death, barely 11 months later, the second one just after completing his secondary education followed suit. This lady had to pull herself together to carry on with life with her husband and 10 year old boy. As if that was not enough, on 18th August, 2011, death knocked on this lady's door, after several knocks without response, entered the room forcefully and snatched this pretty young woman away without allowing her bid her 10 year old son and husband farewell.

Lol, I faithfully refused to believe what had befallen this lady till I saw her motionless and lifeless body laid in state. In fact I woke up to reality when all efforts to wake up a sleeping mother had proved futile. WHY? I kept asking myself, could death be that wicked, but I consoled myself in the fact that we shall meet again someday somewhere in Paradise.
Being a Zonal President, members of the Ghana Hair
Dressers & Beauticians Assoc. were there in their numbers

Members of GHABA enacting her demise

He defied the rains to share the word of God

My sisters and I - Jane and Christie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghana Revenue Authority hold Memorial Service for Late President Atta Mills (Former Commissioner)

Queen of Tatoos