Akwaaba Week Celebration

Hello Blogville,

Missing you so much, in fact you are now part of my family. I had a wonderful week-end of activities here and there. In fact I really miss you.

Anyway I planned this blog last Friday, but I wasn't feeling so well so I had to postpone it till today.

As part of activities marking this year's Akwaaba (welcome) week celebration to welcome freshers to the African University College of Communications, the Student Representative Council organized series of activites geared towards making these fresh brains feel at home on campus. I wish to share with you a few of the pictures I was able to capture. I only got a few cos I was busy with my office work that I couldn't make it to the full programme.
A student doing the 'Azonto' dance
Students cheering their favourite dancers

 
 Hope you enjoy them, more to come.

Shalom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghana Revenue Authority hold Memorial Service for Late President Atta Mills (Former Commissioner)

Queen of Tatoos