TEENAGERS CAMP MEETING IN PROGRESS

Hello my blog funs, its been a long time since you heard from me. Well, presently I am with my Ghanaian and Nigerian teenagers at a camp meeting at the St. John's Preparatory School at Achimota. Lol, its been such a wonderful time, you know our Nigerian brethren arrived in Ghana at about 11:15 pm on Monday. In fact they were so tired that they just had to take beverage and go to bed. They were accompanied by the Teenagers Outreach Ministries President, Ihezie Imo and some of their teachers.

Teenagers enjoying Eba and okro soup
They are enjoying Ghana so much especially, the Ghanaian dishes even though it looks strange to some of them.
Teenagers at table

We've been holding talks and Bible Studies for them. Also included in the programme is aerobics, otherwise known as 'Arise and Shine', lol check me out in my jogging wear and doing my own thing.
Aunty Ijeoma (myself) doing my own thing

Aerobics time

Jump, jump, jump, together

Members of Purity platoon having their aerobics

It was stretching time

Toluwa Lope and colleagues from Nigeria

Tonight is our Traditional/Cultural/Talent Night. This programme is to enable the teenagers keep in touch with their roots and also be able to be innovative. I will get you the pictures hopefully by tomorrow. Stay tuned for more details.

Comments

  1. wow, great service, nice pictures there. you are not looking bad in your sports wear at all. I can see you guys are all having so much fun. good job my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW YOU WILL BE HAVING TOO MUCH FUN OVER THERE, I ENVY YOU OOOOO BUT PLEASE MAKE THE MOST OUT OF IT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ghana Revenue Authority hold Memorial Service for Late President Atta Mills (Former Commissioner)

Queen of Tatoos