By His stripes we were healed


Caleb reciting his 'coblah coblah mend my shoe' rhyme
 It was all joy as my 3 year old  son participated in their school's graduation day even though he wasn't a graduand, the recitation of his nursery rhyme sent me down my memory lane some 30 years ago. All of a sudden, my one year old baby girl started feeling feverish, we couldn't wait till the end of the programme and had to leave. 


Maame Afua leaning on me



We spent Sunday at the SSNIT Hospital at Osu where she was diagnosed and given treatment, as if that was not enough, the boy also had his turn on Monday, in the process of treatment I also got infected with body pains all over. So in the nutshell, mother, son and daughter all fell sick within a matter of days. But you know what? let me tell u a secret, if satan knew sending Jesus to the cross will pave way for our salvation, he never would have thought of it. So u see ignorance is the greatest disease. My Bible tells me that "by His stripes we were healed". Lol, our condition afirms the fact that healing is our bread, its just a matter of time. When you say a prayer, say one for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghana Revenue Authority hold Memorial Service for Late President Atta Mills (Former Commissioner)

Queen of Tatoos