Is it true?

"By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food, until you return to the ground since from it you were taken, for dust you are andto dust you will return".

Good people of blogville, do you know who made this proclamation? well let me help you. God in His anger and fury, passed this curse. I see it as the worst curse ever to hit mankind. If not for this curse, I don't think any human being will taste death. On several occassions when I've been to the grave side of departed family members and friends, the most scene I dread to see is when dust is being thrown onto the casket. Wherever we've been destined to go, I still can't believe my dear Elder Dennis Dodoo has taken the lead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghana Revenue Authority hold Memorial Service for Late President Atta Mills (Former Commissioner)

Queen of Tatoos